You’ve probably already heard the first Christmas tune being played on the radio since the start of November last week, and although we agree with you, it feels a little premature, we also can’t help but feel a little excited… The countdown to Christmas has finally begun! With 47 days to go, we think it’s never too early to start thinking about those Christmas presents. It’s certainly not fun having to rush out at the last minute and buy the first thing we find for someone only to feel incredibly bad when we receive something from the same person that’s been really thought out with love and care. That’s why we want you to join us this weekend at The Spirit of Christmas fair in the Grand Hall, Olympia Exhibition Centre, Kensington, W14 8UX, where you can really get your Christmas shopping underway and get yourself in the Spirit!
We’ll be there all day at Chic & Seek STAND GH72, and we’ll mainly be exhibiting our handbags at the fair, but of course our extensive product list can always be viewed on our website: www.chicandseek.com
Buy your tickets at the door (£20) or online in advance (£18) at: http://spiritofchristmas.seetickets.com/event/spirit-of-christmas-fair/olympia/711163
Visit us on Thursday between 10am-8pm (take advantage of the late night ticket and come after work – 3pm-7:30pm entry for just £13!),
On Friday-Saturday between 10am-6pm,
And on Sunday between 10am-5pm.
To get you in the mood, we’ve selected our Top 5 stalls we feel are definitely worth a visit:
1. Hayley Menzies – for luxury fur, chains, cashmere and suede. STAND C94.
2. Wishlist London Ltd – for pretty and sparkly jewellery. STAND F95.
3. Needle Knitwear Limited – for gorgeous must-have winter knitwear. STAND H101.
4. Cocorose London – for extremely practical but chic fold up shoes. STAND C102.
5. French Mulled Wine Company Ltd – because there’s no real Christmas without some good mulled wine. STAND FD59.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also put together a list of our Top 5 picks from our collection for Christmas:
1. Yves Saint Laurent, ‘Roady’ plum leather hobo bag
2. Stella McCartney, ‘Falabella’ tote
3. Chanel, iconic black 2.55
4. Mulberry, ‘Bayswater’ bag
5. Celine, ‘Nano luggage tote’
Well, we think that pretty much sums it all up! We’re looking forward to seeing you there this weekend and helping you pick out a gorgeous gift for a special someone – even a treat for yourself – this Christmas!