There has never been a better excuse to do a little shopping, with some of the leading luxury and beauty brands releasing their limited edition products in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where all brands donate a percentage of the sale to Breast Cancer charities. With proceeds going to such a great cause its time to put your shopping to good use and help support Breast Cancer charities with minimum effort – so there is no excuse!
Sporting our favourite colour (pink, in case you hand’t noticed!), we have scanned the market for our top ‘Pink’ products, available in shops now until the end of October. Who thought being so charitable could look so good (and pretty)!
1. To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month, NailsInc have partnered with model and actress Poppy Delevingne to create a limited edition polish exclusively for Breast Cancer Campaign – the UK’s leading breast cancer research charity. For every bottle sold, they will donate £1 to the charity, to help raise vital funds to support its life-saving research into the disease.’
2. ‘A brilliant way to show your support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Enjoy Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rubellite, Pure Color Sheer RollerGloss in Hot Pink plus a pink, two-toned clutch. The Evelyn Lauder Dream Collection created to honour Evelyn Lauder’s dream of eradicating breast cancer in our lifetime. Estée Lauder will donate £5.00 from every sale in the UK of the Evelyn Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley Dream Lip Collection to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®’
3. ‘The ultimate chic treat, Smythson’s fuchsia Love heart-shaped keyring is perfect for taking a little piece of the brand’s quintessential charm wherever you go. To celebrate the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign, 20% from each keyring sale will be donated to the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity.’
4. Boasting a beautiful, glittery pink design, the Tweezerman Breast Cancer Awareness Tweezer combines charity with functionality. With slanted, hand-filed tips which grab each hair with the ultimate precision, it allows for effortless shaping.
Available at www.lookfantastic.com
5. ‘Clinique are launching their limited edition pink shade of Almost Lipstick – Pink Ribbon Honey. Providing just a hint of colour, th shade allow your natural lip to come through creating a custom-fit colour. With £2 from every sale going to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, now you’ll have another reason to smile.’
Available over the counter at Selfridges
6. ‘The limited edition Hand Relief is scented with the iconic, invigorating Aveda rosemary and mint aroma. £2 of every BCA Hand Relief sold is being given to support cruelty free research throughout the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.’
7. ‘Throughout October, Bobbi will be donating £5 of every sale to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®. Featuring our French Pink Blush embossed with a BCA ribbon in a mirrored compact. Includes a Mini Face Blender Brush topped off with a bright pink handle-a fun way to put on a rosy glow (and show your support).’
Chic&Seek is also joining in with Breast Cancer Awareness Month, by hosting a coffee morning on Wednesday 16th October, in collaboration with Orit London Jewellery. With cupcakes, a manicurist and plenty of shopping it should be a great morning, with a percentage of all sales donated to Breast Cancer Care Charity. Come and join us at 95 Westbourne Park Villas, London, W2 5ED next week between 9am and 2pm for a fantastic morning, raising awareness for a brilliant cause. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our events page – we hope to see you all there!